Welcome To My World...

A Word Of Warning! Some of the content of this blog can get very dark and very dismal....Read at your own Risk!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

GEES!

Do you ever just feel like crying? However, at the same time you refuse to just let it all out..... Afraid that if you do, your going shatter into a million pieces, that can never be glued back together. Or how about this one, you want so badly to scream, even feel like pulling your hair out!....But then, you'd only look funny with clumps of hair missing from your head....Seriously though, so many days I would really like to just tell myself to get a grip..Really!...And to be completely honest, I should,...Yeah, right, that's gonna work....I'm sorry I just really feel like shit right now....What else is new right?...I even get sick of hearing myself complain....If I wouldn't end up as some bears lunch, I'd go up into the mountains, and not come down until I had my head on straight...I think my main problem is possibly a lack of support. I mean I know it isn't the job of everyone else to keep me uplifted and positive every day...But it would be nice if someone could see things through my eyes, understand, and be supportive, without criticism or judgement..I think the hardest part, is simply that I feel so alone..In my thoughts, inside myself, and in this life in general..whats the @##$%&% answer?...Do you know?... Does anyone really know?.. After all we live within our own worlds and realities, don't we?...Anyway,
I'm just sounding off again, don't mind me...
Ronnie

No comments:

"Just A Thought"

How well do you truly know anyone?
How well do you even know yourself?