Welcome To My World...

A Word Of Warning! Some of the content of this blog can get very dark and very dismal....Read at your own Risk!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

As My Title Say's

What life is this?
It feels as though I have lived so many, just
within this life alone. And now...It would seem
that I am embarking on yet another life...
What will this one be like?... Fun, exciting,
fulfilling. Who can say.... My spirit feels like...,
how do i explain it......., oh yes..., like falling
backwards and trusting the person behind you
to catch you, but at the same time, your heart
is racing, your mind is reeling, and your just a
little scared....
So many things to ponder, so many questions,
but as with all journeys, you cannot know the
end until you reach it........
Ronnie

No comments:

"Just A Thought"

How well do you truly know anyone?
How well do you even know yourself?