Welcome To My World...

A Word Of Warning! Some of the content of this blog can get very dark and very dismal....Read at your own Risk!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Just plain...Tired..........

I get so damned tired of lies and mind trips! I see so much in this life,

so much of what lies just beneath the surface, so many facades. People living in denial. Why? can't some just face their darkness for what it is. I see my true self so clearly, yet... sometimes clarity is a scary thing. What I see in others, especially their lies, and their refusal to take responsibility for their words or actions, makes me all the more sick and tired.....too much so. How can you fix, what you can't even see is broken. How do you glue back together what is so shattered as to leave you screaming at the enormity of the task. I am the one screaming, down deep in the depths of my darkest moments.

No comments:

"Just A Thought"

How well do you truly know anyone?
How well do you even know yourself?