Welcome To My World...

A Word Of Warning! Some of the content of this blog can get very dark and very dismal....Read at your own Risk!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fixing The Problem?

We have to fix the problem, "He Says".....Really! I don't see how a person can fix
33 years of broken trust, a complete lack of security, and a husband who has only given a shit when it suits him, and deserts you when it doesn't... At least for the last 6 years anyway... There are no fixs' , just as there are no get rich quick shcemes that are worth anything. Sure, I suppose you can continue bouncing back forever, if you have a heart of ice, or some really good drugs..
I had both escapes a long time ago... But now, parden my language, but I am so fucking tired of starting over, and over, and over..............Whats the point in even talking about it? you can't really understand anothers pain, the way they experience it unless you have lived their life or something akin to it...I am tired of venting for the moment.....
Yours Truly,
Ronnie

No comments:

"Just A Thought"

How well do you truly know anyone?
How well do you even know yourself?