Welcome To My World...

A Word Of Warning! Some of the content of this blog can get very dark and very dismal....Read at your own Risk!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Can you say , Blahhh....

I,m going through a cycle right now. One of
those I just can't seem to stop. It's like trying
to halt a hurricane. (You just can't!!!) These
moods and modes have been going on for so long
now, that I can pretty much label them, and am
quite helpless to change. No amount of talking
or medication is going to make a difference. I
just have to ride it out, and hope that others
will try, at least a little to understand, or at
the very least, not to take it personally. This
"mode" is like being semi-paralyzed to a degree.
Where I cannot persuade, or otherwise motivate
myself into any action that I don't feel (for lack
of a better phrase) up to doing. Rather it be
cleaning my home, or dishes, to socializing, to running
errands, or to even getting out of bed and away
from my computer. It is a form of depression, to
which I am acquainted with most all forms that
depression can take on. A stagnant one for sure.
Not sadness so much as, just inability to cope with
any more stress, and a with drawl from everything and
everyone until I feel stronger type situation. I just know
that I cannot handle any negative feedback at this time
from anyone, because my irritability is also teetering
toward the high end. Anyway, enough for now.
Ronnie

No comments:

"Just A Thought"

How well do you truly know anyone?
How well do you even know yourself?