Welcome To My World...

A Word Of Warning! Some of the content of this blog can get very dark and very dismal....Read at your own Risk!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Coming To Conclusions.....

I have been on enough soul searching trips in this life, to fill perhaps 2 lives...
It would seem , I know myself very well, although I no not yet, what driving force is behind me, regardless of my decisions, and actions..I mean, I may have an inkling as to the origins, but not to the extent I feel I should..Be that as it may, I know myself quite well...I live one moment, one hour, one day at a time... The future holds no weight in my thinking, for i simply cannot see it..
I am not near sighted, as is the mouse.. Trust me, I see much!..More than I should I think, but nevertheless, I see... I'm not going to go into the details of all I know about myself, but, I will say this much.. From this path, there is no turning back, upon this path, there is no stalling, or stumbling, or stagnancy..
It is a path not easily tread.. I will not, cannot, look back, I will not, cannot get caught up in an impossible situation, that has not the potential to grow beyond it's current capacity... This path I am on, is a for me alone... I cannot afford to, and refuse to allow my emotions rule the outcome of this journey I have found myself suddenly upon... Life is and shall always be, for me, "What It Is".. With all that this has, and shall ever encompass...
Sincerely,
Ronnie

No comments:

"Just A Thought"

How well do you truly know anyone?
How well do you even know yourself?